In this privacy statement we explain what personal data we collect from our users and how we
use it.We encourage you to carefully read these terms before providing your personal data on
Warning for minors
The use of the Website is not directed at children under 14 years of age and, therefore, they
must refrain from providing any personal information. In this sense, NAKAMAS WEB recommends
the use of its Website to people over 18 years of age. If you are under the age of thirteen
and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you must not register as a
NAKAMAS WEB reserves the right to check the age of the users of its Website at any time.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data:
- Responsible Identity: Nakamas Web SL
- Trade name: Nakamas Web
- NIF/CIF: ESB01855279
- Email: [email protected]
We inform you that when through our Website you make any comment on social networks, chat or
comment box, the person responsible for the Data you provide through them will be the
corresponding company and not Nakamas Web, and you must contact said company to exercise,
where appropriate, your data protection rights
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In the event that you have registered on our website, the purposes for which we will process your Personal Data are:
- Manage your registration and your user preferences, as well as to provide you with the
services of our Web page that you have requested. The basis of legitimacy that enables
Nakamas Web to process your data for this purpose is your registration request.
- Manage complaints and inquiries about our Website
- Centralization or interconnection between the different products and services of NAKAMAS
- Para velar por el buen uso de nuestros servicios y productos, impidiendo que se lleven a
cabo usos ilícitos o contrarios a nuestra política y valores, pudiendo incluso darle de
baja como usuario registrado. La base legitimadora de dicho tratamiento es el
cumplimiento por parte de Nakamas Web de determinadas obligaciones legales, así como el
interés legítimo de proteger nuestros servicios y productos.
How long do we keep your personal data?
If you have not registered on our website
- The personal data related to your browsing or consumption habits that we may have
obtained from third parties will be kept as long as you do not revoke the consent
granted to these third parties.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
NAKAMAS WEB may be used for internal centralization or interconnection purposes. In addition, many tools used on this website are contracted by third parties. To provide the necessary services to manage and offer our users our services and products, under their own privacy conditions.
- HOSTING: OVH HISPANO SLU more info at https://www.ovh.es/
Data analysis: GOOGLE ANALYTICS more info at https: //www.google.com/intl/es/about/
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help
to NAKAMAS WEB to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information that
generates the cookie about your use of NAKAMAS WEB (including your IP address) will be
directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States. You can
disable the Google Analytics monitoring at any time from your browser options or
browsing incognito mode. You can find more information about the Google service
Analytics at https: //www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=es
What are your rights?
Interested persons have the right to:
- Right of access: You have the right to confirm that we are treating your personal data
and, if so, to obtain a copy of said data and complete information about the treatment.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to correct errors, modify inaccurate or
incomplete data and guarantee the accuracy of the information under treatment.
- Right of deletion: You have the right to request the deletion of your data without undue
delay, in case the treatment is unlawful or the purpose that motivated its treatment or
collection had disappeared.
- Right to limit the treatment: You have the right to request the suspension of the
treatment in case it is illegal or the accuracy of the data has been contested.
- Right of opposition: You have the right to oppose the processing of your data when it is
aimed at direct marketing or when the processing must cease for reasons related to your
personal situation, unless a legitimate interest is proven or is necessary for the
exercise or defense of claims.
Last Update: 16/04/2020
Change my privacy settings